- Millbrook CSD
- Parent Teacher Organization
Welcome to another exciting school year!!
The Millbrook Central School District Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit organization that works hard each year to enhance our children’s school experiences. We are excited to tell you about some of the ways you help us support our schools.
Your $30 family/staff membership fee is critical to support the programs we administer in your children’s schools. Below are just a few of the programs we were able to assist with thanks to your continued support.
• One or two $1000 Scholarships - High School (depending on annual fund raising);
• Each school is allocated monies toward programming (author visits, assemblies, speakers, etc.)
• Book fairs – Elm Drive, Alden Place and the Middle School
• Field Trip assistance – all schools
• Teacher reimbursements for members in good standing – all schools
• Staff Appreciation luncheon – all schools
• 2nd grade Luau – Elm Drive
• 6th grade Orientation – Middle School
• 8th grade Graduation – Middle School
• Moving Up and Award ceremonies during the year – all schools
Another way you can support us is by donating clothing via the USAgain bins that are located across the street from the entrance to Alden Place Elementary and the Elm Drive school parking lot. The PTO is supported financially by USAgain via these donationsYour willingness to volunteer in your child’s school or classroom is greatly appreciated.
The PTO Board is always looking for help with book fairs, school photos, Staff Appreciation Days, moving up ceremonies and more.
Please help support our schools by joining the PTO!
Cards are valid through June 1, 2022 and include 28 local stores offering great discounts!
Show Your Blazer Spirit and Help Support the PTO!
2021-2022 PTO Board Members
President: Loredana Ingenito 917-502-4832
High School Vice President: Marie Tessier-Scagnelli 845-489-6765
Middle School Vice Presidents: Dawn Tompkins 845-527-8087 and Nicole DiPilato 845-380-8781
Alden Place Vice Presidents: Tracy Fontanez 917-549-5623 and Dena Ghobashy 845-803-0516
Elm Drive Vice Presidents: Jessica Weglinksi 914-474-9886 and Tara DiCorcia 845-797-4961
PR Representative: Dawn Tompkins 845-527-8087
Treasurer: Nicole DiPilato 845-380-8781
Recording Secretary: Jennifer Manzi 914-204-1082
Please note that the Millbrook PTO will accept requests on an on-going basis throughout the school year. The PTO makes every effort to disburse funds equitably to all schools. You must be a member in good standing with the Millbrook PTO in the curent school year to be able to submit a Fund Request. All disbursement of funds is subject to fundraising success.