Welcome to another exciting school year!!
The Millbrook Central School District Parent Teacher Organization (PTO) is a non-profit organization that works hard each year to enhance our children’s school experiences. We are excited to tell you about some of the ways you help us support our schools.
Your $25 family membership fee is critical to support the programs we administer in your children’s schools. Below are just a few of the programs we were able to assist with thanks to your continued support.
• One or two $1000 Scholarships - High School (depending on annual fund raising);
• Each school is allocated monies toward programming (author visits, assemblies, speakers, etc.)
• Book fairs – Elm Drive, Alden Place and the Middle School
• Field Trip assistance – all schools
• Teacher reimbursements for members in good standing – all schools
• Staff Appreciation luncheon – all schools
• 2nd grade Luau – Elm Drive
• 6th grade Orientation – Middle School
• 8th grade Graduation – Middle School
• Moving Up and Award ceremonies during the year – all schools
Another way you can support us is by donating clothing via the U’SAgain bins that are located across the street from the entrance to Alden Place Elementary and the Elm Drive school parking lot. The PTO is supported financially by U’SAgain via these donations.
Your willingness to volunteer in your child’s school or classroom is greatly appreciated. The PTO Board is always looking for help with book fairs, school photos, Staff Appreciation Days, moving up ceremonies and more.
2019-2020 PTO Board Members
President: Deb Mangione 347-904-7138
Treasurer: Candy Osborn 845-656-4613
High School Vice Presidents: Dawn Tompkins 845-527-8087
Middle School Vice Presidents: Dawn Tompkins 845-527-8087 and Nicole Dipilato 845-380-8781
Alden Place Vice Presidents: Tracy Wilkinson Fontanez 917-549-5623 and Loredana Ingenito 917-502-4832
Elm Drive Vice Presidents: Chris Labelle 352-562-2771 and Magdalena Glazer 646-229-7660
at MCSD PTO – In the Know…with the PTO