1:1 Device Program - Overview
For school year 2021-22, student devices will be made available to ALL students in grades 1-12 attending Millbrook Central School District.
After completing the enrollment steps below, students will be provided with a Dell 3380 or a Dell 3100 Chromebook.
Note: When signing up for device insurance, there are two selections depending on the device.
If your child is a senior, select "Dell 3380"
If your child is a junior, for last names beginning with A-Le, select "Dell 3380" and for last names beginning with Li-Z, select "Dell 3100"
If your child is a sophomore, select "Dell 3100"
If your child is a freshman, select "Dell 3100"
1:1 Device Program - Enrollment Steps
- Parent/Guardian reviews the 1:1 Device Student/Family Handbook
- Student and Parent/Guardian sign and return the 1:1 Device Student/Family Agreement Page
- Parent/Guardian reviews the Device Insurance Policy
- Parent/Guardian signs and returns the Device Insurance or Opt-out Form
- If desired, parents sign up for device insurance