Board of Education Election
This year's election is for two Board of Education seats where the term will commence July 1, 2023 and end June 30, 2026.
Nominating petitions are available for those community members who satisfy the following qualifications:
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be a qualified voter of the district; that is, a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older, and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Must be and have been a resident of the district for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election.
- May not have been removed from any school district office within the preceding year.
- May not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- May not be a current employee of the school district.
- May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for the Board of Education, please contact the District Clerk, Cheryl M. Sprague, at email@example.com in order to pick up an Expenditure Statement and Nominating Petition. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF CANDIDATE NOMINATING PETITIONS IS APRIL 17, 2023 AT 5:00 P.M.
What All Prospective School Board Members Should Know
Annual Budget Vote and Board of Education Election
TUESDAY, MAY 16, 2023
12:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Millbrook Middle School Auditorium
Absentee Ballot Application and Information