Board of Education Election
This year's election is for three Board of Education seats where the term will commence July 1, 2022 and end June 30, 2025.
Nominees: Perry Hartswick & Jennifer Carnecchia
Nominating petitions are available for those community members who satisfy the following qualifications:
- Must be able to read and write.
- Must be a qualified voter of the district; that is, a citizen of the United States, at least 18 years of age or older, and not adjudged to be an incompetent.
- Must be and have been a resident of the district for a continuous and uninterrupted period of at least one year immediately before the election.
- May not have been removed from any school district office within the preceding year.
- May not reside with another member of the same school board as a member of the same family.
- May not be a current employee of the school district.
- May not simultaneously hold another incompatible public office
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for the Board of Education, please contact the District Clerk, Cheryl M. Sprague, at email@example.com in order to pick up an Expenditure Statement and Nominating Petition. THE DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF CANDIDATE NOMINATING PETITIONS IS APRIL 18, 2022 AT 5:00 P.M.