2023-2024 School Year
Student Registration is Ongoing!
Welcome to the Millbrook Central School District! Please use the link above to access the online registration portal. We are excited to welcome your child to our schools. To help with the registration process, we ask families interested in registering their child/children, please note that three forms, the Registration Affidavit, Residency Questionnaire and the NYS School Health Examination Form, require handwritten signatures and cannot be completed electronically. These forms will be required with an original signature for uploading into the ParentVUE portal during registration. Please download these here, complete them and submit them to firstname.lastname@example.org; or if not available, email Mrs. Mattes for guidance; or mail completed forms to Mrs. Mattes, at Millbrook High School, Attn: Central Registrar, PO Box AA, Millbrook, NY 12545.
Please note that the following information is needed to complete your registration:
- Copy of original birth certificate with the raised seal OR copy of a passport; AND
- Immunization record; AND
- School tax bill OR lease agreement, OR mortgage statement; AND
- Utility bill (electric, cable, water, fuel) bill must state "for service at"
- Student's current IEP (if applicable)
- Additionally, physical examinations are required for all public school students entering Pre-K and the following immunizations are required:
- 4 doses DTaP
- 3 doses Polio
- 1 dose MMR
- 3 doses Hepatitis B
- 1 dose Varicella
- 1-4 doses Hib
- 1-4 doses PCV
If you have any questions, please contact:
Mrs. Katherine Mattes, Central Registrar
845-677-2510 ext 2322
Millbrook High School
PO Box AA
Millbrook, NY 12545
Attn: Central Registrar